WLP Consulting provides your company the insight of 35 years’ experience in the chemicals, paper, metals, automotive, soap, paint, and food industries.
Other consultants may have a manufacturing client among their portfolio of hedge funds, real estate investment companies, and software startups. WLP is unique in having one sole focus – manufacturing.
WLP Consulting understands the challenges facing your manufacturing business, such as:
- Managing inventory levels for efficient scheduling while maximizing cash flow.
- Quality control and quality certifications for your production facility.
- Reducing costs through right size plant staffing.
- The productive use of maintenance downtime and its benefits.
- Plant expansion opportunities and pitfalls.
- Return on investments in plant assets and on employee training.
- Optimal freight and delivery arrangements for your customers.
Developing Innovative Solutions
WLP’s business planning methods focus your business on meeting challenges unique to U.S. manufacturers competing globally.
These challenges are too complex and costly to trust to face without an effective business plan. WLP helps your business understand the intricacies and issues unique to manufacturing by working with your management to prepare a comprehensive business plan designed to meet your business goals and maximize profitability.
WLP’s Consulting understands the accounting complexities unique to manufacturing businesses, including:
- Proper valuation of inventory
- Gross margin pressures and fluctuations.
- Revenue recognition compliance.
- Transfer pricing and cost allocation issues
Click to email below or call at 845.238.4229 to discuss how WLP Consulting can assist in achieving manufacturing success.