WLP Consulting provides these services to our manufacturing clients:
Corporate Financial Planning Services.
WLP Consulting helps your company develop a business plan designed to keep the business focused with a clear direction toward achieving its mission, strategies, and goals. This ensures your vital resources of cash, people and equipment work together effectively.
Working closely with senior and line managers, WLP Consulting will develop a business plan that supports your corporate mission and improves your bottom line. These plans contain operational metrics and financial projections unique to your manufacturing business.
WLP’s business plans often include (but not limited to) the following contents:
- Financial statements and projections, including profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow analysis over the plan period.
- “What if “ Analyses – determining the financial and operational effects of projected business situations.
- Return on Investment (ROI), Internal Rates of Return (IRR) and/or payback periods on equipment purchases.
- Establish your break even sales level and ways to lower it.
WLP’s planning services are flexible to meet your new business conditions, keeping your business focused as opportunities change.
Financial Management Services
WLP Consulting provides a wide array of accounting services, including:
- Temporary or Interim Controller & CFO Services.
- Financial advisement – as you deems necessary.
- Cost Accounting system assessments and advisement: making your system work as intended; to control manufacturing costs and maximize efficiency.
- Due diligence services.
- Special accounting projects important to your business.
Establish Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for your Production Managers to measure, monitor, or identify areas of improvement within the production process.
WLP Consulting can provide (by client request) white papers, case studies, and executive presentations – both as part of the business plan or on an ad hoc basis.
Click to email below or call at 845.238.4229 to discuss how WLP Consulting can assist in achieving manufacturing success.